Friday, May 20, 2011

Weekend Flashback!

Things have been really busy around the Tin Palace, it is hard to find the time to post on a regular basis right now.  Last weekend was pretty jam packed.  Here is a flashback to last weekend:

FRIDAY:

Friday night was spent with my Mom enjoying a preview of all the fun treasures at last weekends 2nd Saturdayz.  Yes, I said preview because.. I WON 2nd Saturdayz fabulous giveaway.  There was so many fun and interesting things, I could have spent a ton.  In the end here are the treasures that walked out the door with Mom and I:

The little green shelf though not old will go perfect in my room. Insulators for my
"bottle tree" I am going to make, and Mom's Owl
Cigar box.  I kind of want to steal it.

The side of the cigar box.  Love the Owls!
SATURDAY :

I spent Saturday Morning cheering on the Maltby Pirates, then it was time to get down to business around the Tin Palace:

Windows on the shed are clean and dressed.
Looks so cute!



Some planters to decorate the small shed, and don't forget the birdcage!
 So Saturday afternoon was spent decorating the little shed,  I also planted Butternut Squash, Zucchini, and Beans!  I AM A FARMER!  I can't wait for them to start sprouting out of the dirt.  I am looking forward to fresh home grown produce!  All the is left on the shed is painting the rest of the building - more pictures to come as I finish.

SATURDAY NIGHT:

A Supercalifragilisticepialidocious evening at the Paramount Theater.  The sets were amazing and the cast was fabulous! I don't get the opportunity to go to shows often- but after seeing Mary Poppins, I want to go to every show that comes to town!  I have Broadway Fever! It was practically perfect in every way!

All this activity left me pretty exhausted come Sunday.  It was a great juxtaposition of productivity and fun. 

Hope this weekend finds you all enjoying some SUNSHINE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright, The Tin Palace Project




  • Copyright, The Tin Palace Project 2010-2012 by The Tin Palace Project. All rights reserved. Please refrain from using my original photos or my words without first asking me for permission. Thank you!