Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Halloween Spirit...... Cupcake Style!

Tonight was going to just be a mellow night.  The plan... to cuddle up on the coach with the kiddo and watch some t.v.  One of our favorite shows to watch together is Food Network Challenge, any of them that are Extreme cake challenges are the ones we enjoy the most. So we were all set to start our relaxing evening the show starts and 5 minutes in..... I am in the kitchen baking cupcakes.  For some reason I am not able to watch a baking show and not be baking at the same time.  I know it's a sickness!

So tonight, since it was to be a mellow night - I just stuck to Vanilla Cupcakes with Chocolate Buttercream, with a little Halloween flare.


Gotta have Halloween Cupcake wrappers!  These are from Martha Stewarts Halloween Collection.  She always has great Halloween themed wrappers and ideas.


You can't make a vanilla cupcake in October without some orange food gel! I thought I may have used too much - but I wish I would have used MORE!

No Bones about it- I love these cupcakes!  Now off to watch Top Chef Just Desserts.   Hopefully it won't make me run into the kitchen and bake the night away!

3 comments:

  1. These are so cute! Love the wrappers. The frosting looks yummy. I think you need to discover a way to ship them....to Yamhill County.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look sooooooooo goooooood!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright, The Tin Palace Project




  • Copyright, The Tin Palace Project 2010-2012 by The Tin Palace Project. All rights reserved. Please refrain from using my original photos or my words without first asking me for permission. Thank you!