Sunday, November 21, 2010

The Wait is Over!!

                                                  (photo from http://www.movies.msn.com/)                                                



Wow it has been some time since I last posted!  So let me explain my absence. I have spent the last week and a half in the world of Harry Potter.  As I had not read the last book Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows, I had to read it before the movie came out this weekend! I started the book Monday night and finished it Friday morning at 1 AM - Just in time to go and see the movie this weekend.

I must say that I am sad that all the books are over. Each and every one of them kept me entertained throughout the whole book.  Looking forward to sharing the time with my Son reading them to him.

So yesterday, my Son, Mom and I went to see the movie.  So many mixed reviews about this movie- I was anxious to see how they would bring this book to the big screen.  Though the movie differs from the book (as many of them do.)  I thought it was very well done, and I didn't want it to end.  Not sure if I can wait for part 2.

Have you seen Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows??  What did you think??

If you haven't seen it yet,,, check out the preview here:  http://movies.msn.com/movies/movie-trailers/?g=f2822d1e-af61-45f5-b674-f3f697170e3d


So now that I have escaped the Wizarding World - I am looking forward to the upcoming preparations for the Thanksgiving Holiday.

Happy Holidays!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright, The Tin Palace Project




  • Copyright, The Tin Palace Project 2010-2012 by The Tin Palace Project. All rights reserved. Please refrain from using my original photos or my words without first asking me for permission. Thank you!