Thursday, November 25, 2010

I'm Dreaming of a White Thanksgiving.

Photo by my friend Tedra Brown!
                                                     



This morning we woke to a beautiful fresh layer of snow!  It was breathtaking - the snow on the trees in the orchard.  Everything is magical when it snows.  Then I realized.... we needed to go to the store and get last minute provisions for Thanksgiving dinner.  So off in the 4 wheel drive sleigh to the store we went.  As much as I love snow, I hate driving in it - my son even commented how calm I was about driving in it. :)  What can I say, we had to get the Tabasco sauce!!  I would not have been forgiven if we showed up with out the Tortilla Rollups! 


So today as I finish the last minute touches on my contributions to our Thanksgiving Feast - here is what I am most Thankful for in no particular order:

My Family:  I am so incredibly blessed to have such an amazing family.  People who have givin me a strong foundation in life, and who always inspire me to be better!

My Friends:  Who not unlike my family, challenge me everyday, to be braver, smarter, and funnier!  :)

I am thankful for the Tin Palace and the comfort it provides, and what it has inspired in me.

The list goes on and on......

Here's hoping that you have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving!

Cheers!                        

3 comments:

Copyright, The Tin Palace Project




  • Copyright, The Tin Palace Project 2010-2012 by The Tin Palace Project. All rights reserved. Please refrain from using my original photos or my words without first asking me for permission. Thank you!