Sunday, July 24, 2011

Extreme Shed Makeover!

There has been a lot of working going on around the Tin Palace these last few months.  It has been a lot of hard work and I am happy to say I am thrilled with the end results! 

I know in previous posts I have shown some pictures of the small shed that is behind the Tin Palace,  A little while ago I was going through some old photos and found one of the shed that was taken right after I moved in.  It was so fun to see what a big make over the shed has gone through - so I am excited to share:


The Shed July 2006


The Shed July 2011
Another view of the Shed 2011
Also the Tin Palace now has an official sign:

Sign hanging on the Garage!
More to come on the new look of the Tin Palace.  You may have noticed that the blog is getting a makeover as well.  I am trying a few new things -- so there may be more changes as the days go by.  It just needed a facelift.... I am not completely done with it - and not sure what will stay and what will go so right now it is a work in progress! Feel free to give suggestions and or tips.

1 comment:

  1. You've made lots of changes, the Tin palace looks great!!
    Enjoyed walking around your orchard at the BBQ, did you have any cherries left when we all got done?? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright, The Tin Palace Project




  • Copyright, The Tin Palace Project 2010-2012 by The Tin Palace Project. All rights reserved. Please refrain from using my original photos or my words without first asking me for permission. Thank you!