Saturday, July 30, 2011

Where I Create......

Some people have craft rooms.  Some people have design studios.  At the Tin Palace I have a corner.  I haven't decided what I am going to call it.  Craft corner??  NO!  Design Desk???  Lame!  So I am on a mission to come up with a name to call my little creative area.

My corner of  the craft world. No I am not ashamed to admit I am a fan of Twilight!

my Muse Board..... a little empty at the moment but not for long!
As I sit at the desk it is comforting to know that I now have a designated space to decoupage, sew or whatever my heart desires!  It is no longer taking over my kitchen table.  Looking forward to getting lost in a project this afternoon!  Where do you create?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright, The Tin Palace Project




  • Copyright, The Tin Palace Project 2010-2012 by The Tin Palace Project. All rights reserved. Please refrain from using my original photos or my words without first asking me for permission. Thank you!