Monday, July 18, 2011

Potter and Popcorn...

Matt getting ready for Harry Potter!
The end of the Harry Potter Saga is here.  I don't know about you guys, but at the Tin Palace we are very sad.  Yesterday Matt and I went to see Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 2.  We decided that since it was the last installment in the series we were going to see it in 3-D and sit in the DBox seats.
We had such a great time, shed many tears and will be going back in a couple of days to see it again, 'cuz that's the way we roll!

2 comments:

  1. Ahh that's cute that he dressed up. :) The DBox seats sound really fun. Glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Melissa! It was a great time! I am ready to go see it again. I thought the Dbox seats were pretty cool. I had never done that before. It was time to go big or go home!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright, The Tin Palace Project




  • Copyright, The Tin Palace Project 2010-2012 by The Tin Palace Project. All rights reserved. Please refrain from using my original photos or my words without first asking me for permission. Thank you!