Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A New Year is Here!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!  Though a little late! Hope you all had a safe and Happy New Year!

The Hustle Bustle of the holiday season kept me from my computer for most of December!  A lot of baking and wrapping was going on at the Tin Palace, and unfortunately this Palace does not have an Elf on staff.

Welcome 2011, I have a feeling you are going to be a great year!!
One of my resolutions is to blog more frequently so we will see how it goes! Wish me luck!

Isn't this picture adorable!!  This is Matt and I at Sam and Ian's Wedding in October! (Thanks for the photo Sam!)  I just got this photo today and couldn't wait to share! 

1 comment:

Copyright, The Tin Palace Project




  • Copyright, The Tin Palace Project 2010-2012 by The Tin Palace Project. All rights reserved. Please refrain from using my original photos or my words without first asking me for permission. Thank you!