Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Buried In Books......

The past few days I have spent my evenings curled on the couch reading and listening to the sound of the pouring rain on the Tin roof.  I am working my way through my ever growing "to-read" pile.

Recently moved from the "to-read" pile to the "read" pile:

Red Riding Hood by Sarah Blakely-Cartwright - a new version of the fairy tale Little Red Riding Hood.

I Am The Messenger by Markus Zusak- a story about an cabdriver whose life is changed when he stops a bank robbery. I am just about done with this book- few more pages to go.  I really enjoy Markus Zusak's writing.  The first book I read of his titled The Book Thief.  A story narrated by Death that takes place in Nazi Germany.  (sorry I am being so vague- I just don't want to give anything away! I hate it when people tell me about a book and tell the WHOLE story!)

Now I am trying to decide what to read next!!  See what I select by checking out the "What I am Burying Myself In" on the left side of the page.  What I am currently reading or watching on Netflix is there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright, The Tin Palace Project




  • Copyright, The Tin Palace Project 2010-2012 by The Tin Palace Project. All rights reserved. Please refrain from using my original photos or my words without first asking me for permission. Thank you!