Sunday, February 13, 2011

Be My Valentine

This year my Mom, Aunt Marilyn, and Cousins Megan and Whitney decided that we were going to do a Valentine's exchange with a homemade heart.  It was such a fun thing to do- but the best part was opening the amazing gifts that these wonderful ladies created.

Here they are:
My Valentine's

A Heart made out of Antique Barbed wire and game pieces.
My Valentine From Whitney




The inside of the alter made by Mom. The outside of the Alter is a cigar box.
A little interactive art project that we can expand on and add our personal touch to.


A small sack of honey spiced filberts from Marilyn. (YUMMY).
Also sent from Marilyn was a valentine of pictures of us over the years with a
beautiful poem. (not pictured).



Steampunk Heart by Megan.


Thank you ladies!  I love my Valentine's!! 






2 comments:

  1. this was so much fun, thanks for the cupcake towel,so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting the individual pics. Nice job. And I am still waiting for a dozen real cupcakes to arrive in the mail.....soon!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright, The Tin Palace Project




  • Copyright, The Tin Palace Project 2010-2012 by The Tin Palace Project. All rights reserved. Please refrain from using my original photos or my words without first asking me for permission. Thank you!