Saturday, February 19, 2011

Here Comes The Sun

The sun is shining and it is a beautiful day at the Tin Palace!  I am feeling very motivated today. I am trying to get the royal interior of the Tin Palace cleaned and organized so that I can spend the rest of this weekend doing something fun!

On one of my trips to the garage to put something away or start a load of laundry, my eyes caught a glimpse of my pathetic flower beds in the front of the house.  They are sad looking from the winter and just plain sad looking from lack of attention.  Well I have a feeling that this is the year that the flower beds will bloom into something amazing.  Now if I can find some fun beautiful things to bloom at the Tin Palace .... any suggestions??

I am a little embarrassed about this .... but here is what one of the flower beds look like now......  as you can see there is some weeds getting comfy in there and the plants have been beaten by heavy rain and cold temperatures, not to mention lack of love from me.

Part of the beds - they need some new soil, plants and lots of love!

The plants may look sad - but I have garden art!

Gardening Advice Wanted!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Don't feel bad. It's just that time of year.

    Looking forward to "plant and other stuff" exchange in April.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright, The Tin Palace Project




  • Copyright, The Tin Palace Project 2010-2012 by The Tin Palace Project. All rights reserved. Please refrain from using my original photos or my words without first asking me for permission. Thank you!