Sunday, February 20, 2011

Please Mr. Postman....

Deliver the letter, the sooner the better.. (The Beatles).

Beatles Apron I recently made.

Some time ago I found this Beatles fabric and coming from a family of Beatles fans, I could not in good conscience leave it in the store!  I am glad that they only had a fat corner of it left cause it would have been pretty pricey to buy the entire stock of it.



It took me awhile to figure out what I was going to do with the material, was it going to be a pin cushion or an apron??  And finally I decided!!  I think I made the right choice!

Close up of The Beatles.
 Coming your way soon Whitney, With Love, From Me To You!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright, The Tin Palace Project




  • Copyright, The Tin Palace Project 2010-2012 by The Tin Palace Project. All rights reserved. Please refrain from using my original photos or my words without first asking me for permission. Thank you!