Thursday, February 10, 2011

A Love Letter.

LOVE

With all the new technology, email, instant messaging, texting and Facebook- people rarely correspond the "old fashioned"way.  So when I get a little card or a trinket in the mail it thrills me to my fingertips!! I just received this sweet little Valentine's Day greeting from my Auntie in Nebraska.  It was so cute I had to share.
Hope you all are taking the time to send a Valentine's greeting to your family and friends.  Instead of an email card or a text, send a fun little card- heck who doesn't love getting something in the mail!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright, The Tin Palace Project




  • Copyright, The Tin Palace Project 2010-2012 by The Tin Palace Project. All rights reserved. Please refrain from using my original photos or my words without first asking me for permission. Thank you!